What is Permit Software?
Permit software is best defined as a software activity tracking system designed specifically for meeting the needs of governmental agencies such as Cities, Counties and States that are responsible for giving authorization via official records and documents to do something.
Permit is a common name of the record and document of the authorization given to you from the government agency.
Permit software handles all processes via a Graphical User Interface and provides for a multi-user, multi-task environment. Permit software also is a part of other software systems that go together such as planning software, code enforcement software and public works software. The reason why is based on how the laws of authorization are created and how the governmental agencies are tasked to provide these services to their communities.
Permits can be very easy to obtain, to very complex to obtain. Simple permits to combination permits – multiple permits in one permit are expected to be easily created and managed within the permit software processes. The following are some examples of the processes that are expected to be handled with any Permit Software system.
1) Permit application and update
2) Permit status inquiry and update
3) Permit fee calculations and receipting
4) Impact fee calculations and tracking
5) Public notifications
6) Plan review routing and tracking
7) Condition setting and tracking
8) Permit approval notification
9) Permit issuance
10) Inspection recording and tracking
11) Easement tracking
12) Bond tracking
13) Code Enforcement tracking
15) Waiver and modification issuance
16) Record Land Plat tracking
17) Professional trade licensing and tracking
18) Subcontractor affidavits
19) Public correspondence
20) Property Parcel data inquiry and update
21) Approval and acceptance at all stages of development
22) Managing reports
23) Ad hoc inquirers for reporting purposes
24) Provides for numerous types and subtype of permits and allows for unique update, inquiry and tracking for each type and subtype of the permit.
25) Maintenance provided for each permit activity record.
Why Adept Technologies’ Permit Software?
Adept Technologies’ Permit software is a USA developed and controlled automated process software system. Eighteen years ago after the W2K scare the founders of Adept Technologies left companies that focused on government permit software. The main reason why they left was based on mergers and acquisitions of the whole industry into off shore owned companies. The permit software being licensed within the Industry was expensive and badly developed. The management of these companies did not understand the industry, and did not care about their employees that worked in the trenches. So the founders of Adept Technologies left with years of knowledge of how NOT to run software companies focused in this industry.
Working with numerous governmental agencies such as Cities, Counties and States; Adept Technologies’ Permit software was developed, implemented and supported since the beginning of Adept Technologies. As the company grew it created numerous other enterprise software systems, but the focus has always been based on permit software.
Learn more about Adept Technologies’ Permit software: https://www.adepttech.com/permitsoftware.html
Contact us today to see how Adept Enterprise can help your organization.
Call us toll free 1-888-392-9623